‘Once upon a time’ there was a household tradition of drinking various herbal tea blends made from local plants and some from far-away places. Generations of housewives and mothers were taught by their mothers how to use herbal tea blends as targeted medicinals to heal their family of common ailments. This centuries-old wisdom brought comfort, health, and restoration, but through the years much of the understanding has been lost.
Wikipedia tells us this: “The history of tea is long and complex, spreading across multiple cultures over the span of thousands of years. Tea likely originated in the Yunnan region during the Shang dynasty as a medicinal drink. An early credible record of tea drinking dates to the 3rd century AD, in a medical text written by Hua Tuo. Tea was first introduced to Portuguese priests and merchants in Lebanon during the 16th century.
Bulk Herb Store continues to be a steward of traditional herbal knowledge and is faithfully passing it on. Their teas are second to none!
Powerful, but Gentle Herbal Tea Blends
- Brain Booster Tea -No more brain fog! Ginkgo, Peppermint, and Red Raspberry are smoothly blended with Orange Peel, Red Rooibos, a touch of Stevia, and energy renewing Eleuthero Root.
- Creamy Pumpkin Pie Tea –Anti-inflammatory and stimulating, yet naturally Caffeine Free: Red rooibos, Cinnamon chips, Orange peel, Cloves, Ginger root. Sweeten it with honey or stevia and add some cream to get the full pumpkin pie flavor.
- Double E Immune Booster -Rev up the immune system with Nettle Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Echinacea Root, Echinacea Tops, Elderberries whole, Eleuthero Root, and Rosehips. Powerful and effective as tea or tincture.
- Dr. Cinnamon Tea -Cinnamon has the remarkable ability to reduce inflammation in the body and does improve type-2 diabetics’ ability to respond to insulin. Cinnamon, Red Raspberry, Ginkgo, Orange Peel, and Green Tea.
- Fast Asleep Tea – Great for insomnia and restless sleep. Natural Caffeine Free: Catnip, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Passion Flower.
- Herban C Tea – In the treatment of Lyme’s Disease, high levels of vitamin C are helpful (Also Herban Lyme Away Tea). Naturally Caffeine Free: Red Raspberry Leaf, Orange Peel, Hibiscus Flowers, Rose Hips, Red Rooibos, Ginger Root.
- Mama’s Red Raspberry Brew -Red Raspberry Leaf has a medically proven and trusted track record in helping strengthen the womb of a pregnant woman, and it is also reported to be effective in restoring the womb after delivering. Natural Caffeine Free: Red raspberry, Alfalfa, Nettle, Peppermint.
- Rise and Shine Tea -This mix includes many herbs that promote mental alertness and energy. Contains Small Amount of Natural Caffeine: Bilberry leaf, Ginkgo leaf, Green tea, Peppermint leaf, Cloves,Ginger root.
- Stress Zapper Tea -Totally amazing – sheds stress and calms nerves. Naturally Caffeine Free: Eleuthero Root, St. John’s Wort, Ginko Leaf, Peppermint Leaf, Rose Hips, Stevia, Passion Flower, Ginger, Lemon Balm, Milk Thistle, Lemon Grass.
Fall and winter are great times to use gentle, but powerful, tea blends to heal and restore the body. For someone truly interested in healing long term…anytime is tea time!
And, this is not the end of the story. Bulk Herb Store has a website designed to teach you to become an herbalist yourself! Look under ‘Resources’ in the menu. Happy Savings!
“He (God) caused the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he (man) may bring forth food out of the earth…” ~Psalm 104:14
Thanks for reading!