It was the early 90s when I learned I was finally going to become a Mom. I instinctively knew I needed to be careful when I was pregnant, especially during the first two trimesters when the brain and major organ systems of the baby develop incredibly fast.
Now, it’s don’t take any medicine while pregnant… but here take this vaccine. And watch your caffeine intake, but here’s some mercury and formaldehyde!
Moms-to-be in my generation were told to take extra vitamins and eat nutritious food but also to avoid anything that could harm the developing baby like cigarettes, alcohol, medications, cleaning products, radiation and other toxic exposures. We signed up for Lamaze classes to prepare for a drug-free birth, which many obstetricians discouraged. Many of us chose to breastfeed, even though a lot of pediatricians were pushing formula and bottles back then.
Today, pregnant moms face a different set of questions and choices. Among them are whether or not to get vaccinations while pregnant that public health officials and pediatricians say will protect pregnant women and their newborns from getting sick with influenza and B. pertussis whooping cough.
When a doctor recommends a certain prenatal treatment such as the flu or Tdap shot, at first glance, it seems logical that most pregnant patients will trust their doctor’s advice, assuming that the shot has been proven safe and won’t in any way harm the baby.
Tdap Protecting Our Moms and Babies, Not!
Giving special care to the mom and developing baby is NOT the norm anymore.
Parents are often told they themselves need the TdaP shot to protect their baby from whooping cough once they go home.
But now we know that this shot does not protect an individual from passing the whooping cough organism to another individual even if the vaccinated person doesn’t get sick/ or look sick themselves!
Resurgence of Whooping Cough May Owe to Vaccine’s Inability to Prevent Infections Boston Univ. School of Public Health
The developer of many vaccines, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, testified himself under oath that it is ineffective (as well as telling us of all the numerous allergens he designed in the vaccines!):
Yet, the CDC persists in recommending that pregnant women receive the ineffective Tdap shot at 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Tdap combines the Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (whooping cough) vaccines into a single toxin-laden shot (see pg 1-2 for full ingredients).
Question This Ineffective/Dangerous Shot If You Are Pregnant
- FACT: Injuries and deaths from pertussis-containing vaccines are the most compensated claims in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP).38
- FACT: Drug companies did not test the safety and effectiveness of giving influenza or Tdap vaccine to pregnant women before the vaccines were licensed in the U.S.1213 and there is almost no data on inflammatory or other biological responses to these vaccines that could affect pregnancy and birth outcomes.14
- FACT: The FDA lists flu and Tdap vaccines as either Pregnancy Cat. B or C biologicals15 which means that testing has not been done in humans to demonstrate safety for pregnant women and it is not known whether the vaccines can cause fetal harm or affect reproduction capacity. They warn that the influenza and Tdap vaccines should “be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.”161718
- FACT: The CDC’s recommendation that doctors give every pregnant woman a Tdap vaccination during every pregnancy – regardless of whether a woman has already received one dose of Tdap – is an off-label use of the vaccine.37
- FACT: Infant and Maternal Mortality Rates High in America. More than 3x the risk of pregnancy-related deaths than three decades ago (1987-2014)
- FACT: Health in the U.S. on Such A Steep Decline (Childhood Disability Rate Jumps 16% Over Past Decade)
- FACT: “Findings show a counter-intuitive relationship: nations that require more vaccine doses have higher infant mortality rates.“
Have you been pressured?
If an obstetrician or pediatrician pressures you to get vaccinated while you are pregnant, ask the doctor to show you the science. If you are threatened or sanctioned in any way for making an informed choice, you should find another doctor who will treat you with respect and honor your health care choices.
Finally, those trying to teach about vaccine dangers have only one motivation: to prevent more suffering. We have either witnessed it first hand in our own family or know those who have.
All those years ago, it wasn’t too late for me to change my mind when I saw what it did to our first child, and it’s not too late for you to change your mind, either.Get my free printable vaccine e-book here!
Treat whooping cough at home and stay OUT of the hospital!
Vitamin C/Na Ascorbate for Whooping Cough by Suzanne Humphries, MD My family always keeps Vitamin C in the Sodium ascorbate form on hand.
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Also, many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.