Because fulvic acid is able to improve how our cells use nutrients like antioxidants, enzymes, and electrolytes, it’s become known for slowing down aging, improving digestive health and protecting brain function.
In fact, studies show that fulvic acid has significant antioxidant, neuro-protective, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
It has a very alkaline pH and is also super small/fine, thus it’s more bioavailable in the body.
What is Advanced Fulvic Acid?
Advanced Fulvic (also known as “mineral pitch” or “shilajit”) is actually a mixture of both fulvic and humic acid, which is the most ideal combination of these minerals for human consumption.
A major lab test identified over twenty polyphenols within our fulvic material, like resveratrol and genistein. These molecules are the backbone of plant nutrition and further proof of our material’s organic origin and bioactivity. (See their benefits and Download PDF)
Translated, the benefits of these compounds means it’s anti-aging, and provides better hydration, faster oxygenation, mitochondrial support, and nervous system healing.
Dr. Eric Berg highlights 8 main benefits of Fulvic (including help for autistic children due to its chelating ability). Under 2 minutes.
Advanced Fulvic Acid’s Benefits & How It Works:
Advanced Fulvic is also an excellent detoxifier.
Toxic herbicide “Paraquat” is rapidly detoxified by humic substances (fulvic acids). Fulvic acid is vital in helping to form new species of metal ions, binding with organic pollutants such as pesticides and herbicides, and catalyzing the breakdown of toxic pollutants. Radioactive substances react rapidly with fulvic acid, and only a brief time is required for equilibrium to be reached.(Download PDF)
Fulvic Acid Repairs DNA and More: Impressive
Genomic profiling was used on human white blood cells to reveal the changes of RNA expression in cells in response to our material. The results of this testing showed our fulvic material stimulated 791 genes and down-regulated 550 genes – up-regulating the cells’ free-radical scavenging, cell division, DNA replication and DNA repair while suppressing pro-inflammatory responses. (Source, pg 2)
While Advanced TRS (nanozeolites) detox spray works by encapsulating toxic materials (through powerful ion exchange capacity) so you can pass them through your urine later, Fulvic supports the detox process directly by supporting cellular detox-capability.
Advanced Fulvic gives your cells the ingredients they need to detox themselves. This is a critical distinction:
- TRS detoxes everything that has a positive charge, which includes approximately 80,000 toxicants and pollutants. Particles with a neutral or negative charge are not detoxified by TRS.
- Advanced Fulvic feeds and supports the cells so they themselves can easily dispose of the neutrally- and negatively-charged toxic materials within them. As one example, TRS cannot directly detox plastic particles because they are neutrally-charged. But TRS can detox the metabolites of plastic as Fulvic gives the cells what they need to break it down. Fulvic helps the body cleanse things that TRS can’t get rid of which supports and accelerates the process.
Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs)
Soil-based probiotics are a hot topic in health and wellness lately. People are realizing that our soil is depleted, we’re lacking minerals, and it’s time to go back to the soil for answers.
Fulvic replenishes your body with naturally-occurring SBOs.
Specifically, SBOs shift cytokines from TH2 to TH1. According to this study, this type of organism has been useful for anyone suffering from allergies, fatigue, insomnia, and chronic illness.
Clinically, people are enjoying better energy, less pain, and stronger immune response.
Studies show Fulvic Acid may also:
- Lowers symptoms of chronic inflammatory diseases, including diabetes: https://www.ncbi.
- Help with intestinal problems: https://www.ncbi.
- Boosts immunity in such diseases as AIDS, tuberculosis, and cancer that suppress Th1 cytokines.
- Massively enhances antioxidant activity, immunity, and disease resistance: https://pubmed.ncbi.
- Supports brain health and potentially prevents Alzheimer’s disease: https://www.ncbi.
- Has been shown to help with traumatic brain injuries (TBI): https://www.ncbi.nlm.
- Reduce LDL (“bad” cholesterol): https://
- Increase HDL (“good” cholesterol): https://pubmed.
- Supports mitochondrial function, reduces chronic fatigue symptoms, and supports the hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenals.
- Has anti-cancer properties: https://www.ncbi.
How Much Advanced Fulvic Acid Do I Take?
- Anyone above 13 years old: Take Advanced Fulvic once daily by mixing 10 drops with 16 ounces of non-chlorinated water or your favorite beverage.
- For children 2- 12 years old: 2-10 drops daily by mixing Advanced Fulvic with 8 oz of non chlorinated water or a favorite beverage.
- For babies under 2: 1-2 drops daily by mixing Advanced Fulvic with non chlorinated water or milk.
- Current literature indicates that Advanced Fulvic is safe for pregnancy and nursing moms but we encourage everyone to defer to your doctor.
Detox Symptoms, Pregnancy, Thyroid & Other Thoughts
Because fulvic acid supports healthy cells detox themselves, so there is the chance of experiencing detox symptoms when beginning Advanced Fulvic.
With Advanced Fulvic, any detox symptoms such as headaches or nausea would be handled with more hydration, vitamin C, magnesium, more Advanced Fulvic and Advanced TRS to give the body the ingredients it would need to detox easily and comfortably.
Fulvic acid has been known to support thyroid function, so if you are on thyroid medication, you will want to be very mindful of your thyroid symptoms. You may find that you need to decrease your medication after some time using fulvic acid, and if that is the case, of course you need to work with your doctor to do so.
If you are on anticoagulant medication such as aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), diclofenac (Voltaren, Cataflam, others), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others), naproxen (Anaprox, Naprosyn, others), dalteparin (Fragmin), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, and warfarin (Coumadin). You CAN still use fulvic acid with these drugs, you’ll just want to connect with your doctor or healthcare professional.
Fulvic acid is most likely safe to take during pregnancy: in animal studies, fulvic acid has been shown to protect fetuses against irradiation.
Other animal studies have shown no difference in the health outcomes of pregnancies with or without fulvic acid: https://www.
Because fulvic acid is effective at controlling blood sugars, it has been traditionally used for pregnant women dealing with gestational diabetes.
“The materials of wealth are in the earth, in the seas, and in their natural and unaided productions.” ~Daniel Webster
I am only on FB now by the grace of God… if you want to stay connected, here is one way…