Early Alzheimer recovery is possible. A recent study on patients with Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) found that less than a gram (1,000 mg.) whether a turmeric powder or in a capsule daily, taken for three months, resulted in ‘remarkable improvements.’
Alzheimer’s: A Disturbingly Common Modern Rite of Passage
AD is considered the most common form of dementia, and is defined as a serious loss of cognitive function in previously unimpaired persons, beyond what is expected from normal aging.
A 2006 study estimates that 26 million people worldwide suffer from Alzheimer’s and that by 2050, it will have quadrupled to 1 in 85 persons with the disease.
The 4 billion dollar per year blockbuster Alzheimer’s drug donepezil (trade name Aricept) carries an alarmingly high risk for seizures, according to WHO statistics, so we need to rely on time-tested, safe, and otherwise natural therapies.
Turmeric Is Inexpensive, Effective For Alzheimer’s Disease
PubMed and NCBI reported a published, peer-reviewed journal study entitled “Effects of turmeric on Alzheimer’s disease with behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia.” Researchers outlined patients with Alzheimer’s disease whose behavioral symptoms were “improved remarkably” as a result of consuming 764 mg. of turmeric for 12 weeks.
It was noted that the patients exhibited irritability, agitation, anxiety, and apathy, two patients suffer from urinary incontinence and wanderings.
They were prescribed turmeric capsules and started recovering from these symptoms without any adverse reaction in the clinical symptom.
After only 3 months of treatment, both the patients’ symptoms and the burden on their caregivers were significantly decreased.
The GreenMedInfo database contains 30 studies that are directly connected to turmeric’s anti-Alzheimer properties.
Two of these studies are particularly promising.
They reveal that curcumin helps clear the pathological amyloid–beta plaque in Alzheimer patients, and in combination with vitamin D3 the neurorestorative process is further enhanced.
Besides Alzheimer Disease, What Can Turmeric Help With?
Beside Preventing and Reversing Alzheimer’s Disease, YOU can search other benefits and review over 5,000 study abstracts on turmeric or curcumin from the National Library of Medicine’s bibliographic database PubMed.
Some of the most amazing demonstrated properties include:
- Destroying Cancer Stem Cells (arguably, the root of all cancer)
- Protecting Against Radiation-Induced Damage
- Reducing Unhealthy Levels of Inflammation
- Prevention and Treatment of Liver Disease and Liver Cancer
- Has Metal-Chelating Properties 
- Is Anti-Oxidative
Consider the fact that turmeric grows freely on earth and is available inexpensively to all, and you will understand why its very existence threatens billions of dollars in pharmaceutical industry revenue.
Equipped with knowledge, consumers have the potential to undermine their goal of drugging America and the world.
Alzheimer Recovery Begins with These 4 Foods
Science now confirms the modern kitchen contains other anti-Alzheimer’s disease items.
Top of the list, of course, is turmeric. Others include:
- Coconut Oil: This remarkable substance is capable of improving symptoms of cognitive decline in those suffering from dementia by increasing brain-boosting ketone bodies, and perhaps more remarkably, within only one dose, and within only two hours. 
- Cacao: A 2009 study found that cacao procyanidins may protect against neuronal cell death in a manner relevant to Alzheimer’s disease. 
- Vitamin D3 (25 mcg./day) was used in all the studies as part of the protocol
- Ceylon Cinnamon study shows Cinnamon extract inhibits tau aggregation associated with Alzheimer’s disease
How I Take Turmeric – 3 ways:
1. For traveling or days I’m extra busy, I use Turmeric Capsules and take 2-4/day (2 in the AM and 2 in the PM). These are a whole ground turmeric root with black pepper added. It helps with other aging issues, as well.
See how I make a Bulk Tub Mix to save time here: Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric & Spice (Bulk Mix) Recipe/User Guide.
3. And I add it to my food using fresh ground organic turmeric herb.
One teaspoon of ground turmeric powder is equal to ~2,000 mg.
1½ teaspoons of ground turmeric powder is ~3,000 mg.
Remember to add a dash of black pepper for full absorption!
Excellent Safety Shown in Studies
I’m so thankful there are safe and logical natural alternatives that do a fabulous job of helping our body to heal itself – all with no side-effects. Some people need to take it with food to keep from having a stomach ache.
I believe we save money and potentially the untold grief of Alzheimer disease by staying out of the health care system as we know it today.
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
I’m still on FB but shadow-banned hard… If you want to stay connected, here is one way…
Censorship is real. My Pinterest account was just suspended; surprisingly, part of my main board is still available through this link, and it scrolls down a long way so all is not lost! BEWARE of the promotional ads in there! They are not placed by me. Pinterest now sells space in boards for these ads, and Temu is a scam. Do not click on them!
And please join me for my FREE newsletter. Click here.
©2024 Deep Roots at Home • All Rights Reserved