Moms whose children have to mask for school relate they are seeing lots of nosebleeds in their children.
Nosebleeds may be from dry nasal passages somehow related to masks, but there is another more likely cause. (See how to stop nosebleeds below)
A large number of studies has shown that the most severe effects of COVID-19 —bleeding and abnormal clotting—are due to the effects of the spike protein of the virus itself. (source)
Bleeding From “Shedding” (“Vaccine” Transmission)
Since the experimental “vaccines” produce many billions of these spike proteins in their recipients, these vaccinated individuals “can shed (transmit) some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts,” causing harm. (source) Masks cannot protect against this. The harm comes in various forms of bleeding and clotting.
“Such shedding leaves children vulnerable if they are in proximity to parents and teachers who have received these injections.
While the threat of COVID-19 to the young is rightly described as “irrelevant,” including a 99.997% survival rate for those under 20 years of age, many are concerned some children may become symptomatic due to such proximity to the vaccinated.” (Source)
There is a danger that “public health bureaucrats” might use such cases to “speculate that a child’s illness is related to a SARS-CoV-2 ‘variant,’” when it is a result of contact with vaccinated adults. (source)
And we are all at risk of transmission, not just our children.
Can this Newly Manufactured Synthetic Spike Protein Be Transmitted to the Unvaccinated?
Self-spreading vaccines are not a myth. Page number 45 from this PDF produced by Johns Hopkins University reveals that self-spreading vaccines already exist and are used to spread the vaccine “without requiring each individual to be inoculated.”
Pfizer openly admits their experimental mRNA BioNTech injection transmits “when a person receives unplanned direct contact”. [Click To View Full PDF: See Occupational Exposure (Page 69)].
Therefore this technology is immorally vaccinating the unknowing unvaccinated populations that make “unplanned contact” with the mRNA injected/vaccinated.
This video visually explains what happens in the blood vessels and organs. Also why we can restore certain damage and other damage is permanent…
The Many Natural Ways to Prevent Bleeding & Dissolve Blood Clots
Most of what follows is being used for this kind of vascular damage routinely in naturopathic, functional, or complimentary medical practices.
1. Thiamin (Vit B1)
Thiamin deficiency can produce venous thrombosis and blood clots in veins. In ICU, covid patients who received thiamin were 81% less likely to have thrombosis (blood clots).
Read the impressive benefits here.
All 4 of the curent “V”s have a spike protein that can ‘punch holes’ in your blood brain barrier, go in and modify the FUS gene which can cause ALS, lead to cancer, or to frontal temporal lobe degeneration. (source)
Note the words, “Zeolite Nanoparticles Inhibit Formation of…Abnormal Structural Clot.” ↓
“Therefore the zeolite NPs can be the safe and effective inhibitors in preventing fibrinogen interaction and consequent cognitive damage. ↑
Since RNA-based “Vaccines” ARE Inducing Prion Diseases in Recipients, leading to early senility, TRS nano-zeolites becomes an ever more important antidote. Learn more here: Is There an Antidote for Prion Protein Damage from The Spike Protein?
3. Proteolytic Enzymes:
Fibrin is a protein that assists in the formation of blood clots. Proteolytic enzymes, however, help prevent excess fibrin from causing abnormal clotting. (source)
Proteolytic enzymes cause the breaking down of proteins into simple compounds —in this case, promoting local dissolution of thrombi and promoting wound healing by reestablishment of blood flow.
And it is believed that protein-digesting enzymes may in fact render the spike protein harmless.
a. Nattokinase, derived from fermented soybean, or natto, is considered to be the most potent fibrin-dissolving enzyme out of more than 200 foods tested. Nattokinase works in a similar manner to plasmin, which means that it dissolves fibrin within blood clots.
b. Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from pineapple, also contains a number of fibrin-degrading enzymes. Unlike nattokinase, bromelain is not effective at dissolving blood clots that have already formed, but it’s a powerful preventative remedy.
c. Serrapeptase is a protein-degrading enzyme isolated from the silk worm; it displays significant fibrin dissolving and anti-inflammatory properties. Serrapeptase, like bromelain, is effective for preventing blood clot formation, but not nearly as effective as nattokinase for dissolving existing blood clots.
All 3 are found in 1 excellent product: Bio-Fibrin 3-5/day on an empty stomach 45 minutes before meal (will digest your food otherwise if not followed closely).
5 Herbs That Dissolve Blood Clots Naturally
My experience is that anything man-made is far more harmful than using what God gave us specifically to heal.
Herbs tend to work more gently than pharmaceuticals, with gradual, subtle shifts toward a desired outcome. (Of course, there are always exceptions, but that is why we research…). God-given herbs help the body to heal itself over time. Whole plants (or plant parts) are used, rather than isolated compounds, which decreases the risk of toxicity.
1. Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) Research indicates that feverfew has antithrombotic potential, thus it can help prevent blood clots from forming and growing — and reduce the risk of death from heart attack or stroke! (source)
2. Ginger (2/day) contains zingibain, a special kind of proteolytic enzyme that has the ability to chemically break down protein and reduces tendency towards blood clots. (source) Also, 4 grams (or ~1 tsp.) of fresh ginger juice, two or three times a day, over the course of 2-3 months has had spectacular effects on patients with severe cardiovascular disorders: thrombosis, slowing down the rate of blood clotting, preventing the formation of large clots and their migration. (source)
3. Turmeric is a spice that reduces inflammation and acts as a safe and natural anticoagulant and anti-platelet treatment. A 2012 study proved that curcumin, the polyphenol found in turmeric, inhibited the development of blood clots due to its anticoagulant activities. This post will give ideas on dosage and how to consume turmeric.
4. Ginseng: (Panax notoginseng) Internally and externally it is used for nosebleed, and hemorrhage from lungs, digestive tract, or uterus. It was used extensively by the North Vietnamese during the Vietnam War to increase recovery rates from bleeding gunshot wounds. It is one of the most valuable Chinese herbs for traumas and injuries because of its ginseng-like tonic properties and its strong hemostatic action in acute conditions. It will effectively dissolve blood clots when taken internally and works very well for most abnormal bleeding. (source)
5. Cinnamon prevents blood clots from developing or prevents pre-existing blood clots from forming complete blockages, leading to heart attacks or strokes.
Caveat: these should be discontinued 1-2 weeks before surgery, but can be resumed at some point.
Natural Way to Stop Nosebleeds & Break up Clots Beneath the Skin’s Surface
Helichrysum essential oil (EO) has been known to stop a nosebleed instantly. On the flip side, Dr. Axe mentions helichrysum topically applied may break up coagulated blood beneath the skin’s surface, improve the condition of blood vessels, lower inflammation, and more. (1)
Cypress EO is ‘hemostatic’ meaning it promotes blood clotting needed for stopping nosebleeds and localized bleeding at a wound site.
Not only does it speed up clotting time, but cypress oil is astringent, which means it can constrict or tighten tissues as a way of controlling excess bleeding. (source)
Lemon EO works similarly. Both can be used on all cuts, abrasions, and minor injuries to stop bleeding in the following way.
Here is what you need:
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops cypress essential oil
- add 2 drops helichrysum if you have it
- 1 cup of water
- a papertowel or a 4″x4″ gauze pad
- Put the water in a bowl, add the essential oils
- Dip the whole papertowel or gauze into the water
- Wring it out so it’s not dripping and place over the whole nose (or other area needing staunched)
If needed, apply gentle pressure by lightly pinching the midsection of the nose to help speed up coagulation. It takes only a couple of minutes, if that, to stop a nosebleed.
“Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” ~1 Corinthians 6:19-20
We have a HUGE, exciting announcement.Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are doing this on a trial period to see if this interests our audience. So head over today and like, share and download the first few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
I am only on FB now by the grace of God… if you want to stay connected, here is one way…
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.