The novel coronavirus outbreak is causing me to access our home medicine cabinet situation. It’s difficult to prepare for a true viral pandemic especially for those living in close proximity to others.
So how does the average person properly prepare for this type of emergency?Get my free “Vital Vaccine Info” printable e-book here!
The best way is to have proven natural remedies already IN YOUR HOME to weaken and dispose of any virus, should it be needed !
Everyone can have the simple, relatively inexpensive natural antiviral remedies I list below on hand!
First, can this story be true? At the end of this post is what appears to be published scientific evidence that the coronavirus has been engineered and is NOT from animals as we are told! Discussed in early part in this video:
4 minutes from the end, Dr. Brownstein summarizes how to protect yourself with 3 of my recommendations below.
Here is how I will care for myself and my family should it come to that. We are called to be wise.
1. High Dose Vitamin C Protects Against Viral Pandemic
Humans do not manufacture their own Vitamin C.
Physicians have demonstrated the powerful antiviral action of vitamin C for decades. There has been a lack of media coverage of this effective and successful approach against viruses in general, and coronavirus in particular. (source)
The basis for using high doses of buffered vitamin C to prevent and combat virus-caused illness may be traced back to vitamin C’s early success against polio, first reported in the late 1940s.  Further clinical evidence built up over the decades, leading to an anti-virus protocol published in 1980. 
How To Flush Your Body With Vitamin C
A Vitamin C Flush is one of the easiest and quickest detoxification methods. It’s simply introducing high amounts of vitamin C into the body at regular intervals until the intestines flush themselves with a loose stool. Choose a day at home, near the bathroom.
- Begin the cleanse first thing in the morning, before you eat. (eat normally throughout the day)
- Take 1000mg of buffered vitamin C powder in half a glass of water (or diluted fruit juice). May also use lipo-spheric C in 1000 mg doses or Sufficient-C.
- Repeat this exactly every hour, recording it each time. You will notice your lower GI tract begin to rumble. You are looking for the bowel to pass a loose stool. Once this occurs, the flush is finished and you can taper down drinking the vitamin C over the next day.
- Your bowels should return to normal pretty quickly.
- Note what total amount of vitamin C it took to achieve bowel tolerance.
Vitamin C Flush Tips
- It is recommended you use a buffered vitamin C powder that includes calcium ascorbate and/or potassium ascorbate, making it less acidic which reduces the risk of heartburn.
- Keep water intake up as, when bowel tolerance is reached, fluid is lost through the bowel.
- Bloating and gas may occur; keep going until you actually pass a watery stool.
- If you are normally unhealthy, consider doubling the vitamin C dose each hour, i.e. consume 2000 mg. of vitamin C every hour.
Studies Supporting Vitamin C High Dose Use
“I have not seen any flu yet that was not cured or markedly ameliorated by massive doses of vitamin C.” ~Robert F. Cathcart, MD
In lab studies, elderberry (Sambucus nigra) extracts have been found to fight off a wide variety of viruses. Anthocyanins, compounds in elderberries, block the flu virus from sticking to our cells.
Dosage: See Dosages Here.
The Sambucus nigra species of elderberry is effective against a wide range of influenza viruses including human, swine and avian strains.
This 2017 study is remarkable (for Pandemic). While the title is unassuming [Interfering With Lipid Raft Association: A Mechanism to Control Influenza Virus Infection By Sambucus Nigra], this PubMed study is very important and should not be missed in a study of elderberry’s efficacy. Summarized briefly:
- “The H9N2 subtype is high on the list of candidates for next pandemic because of its expanding geographic distribution, circulating in multiple avian species and repeatedly infecting mammals including pigs and humans (1,2). “
3. Vitamin A & Vitamin D for Viral Pandemic
In pandemic, you can use Vitamins A and D safely together at 100,000 IU for 3-4 days unless you are pregnant.
Dr. Brownstein (listen to the last 4 min. in the video above ) recommends Lugol’s at 25-50 mg. (10-20 drops) a day when really faced with a strong invader! In the early 19th century iodine saved the lives of people who would otherwise have died from common infectious diseases such as cholera or typhoid. (source)
Lugol’s 2% drops are recommended at this rate:
One drop of lugol’s 2% equals 2.5mg
10 drops equals 25.0mg
100 drops equals 250.0mg
Adding TRS for Immune Strength
TRS has a special electrical attraction for heavy metals and other positively charged toxins. These include:
- aluminum, mercury, arsenic, lead
- fluoride, gadolinium contrast in MRIs
- barium, strontium, uranium
- herbicides and pesticides
- mold and yeast toxins
- carcinogens from smoke and haze
- plastic residues
- radioactive materials in the body including cesium
And as they leave, it removes the environment that allows infectious invaders to thrive! The body’s biochemistry can adjust back to health. See this definitive PubMed study.Get my free “Vital Vaccine Info” printable e-book here!
Update: Jan. 31, 2020, a paper published in the Biorxiv.org journal presented findings that indicated the coronavirus appeared to be engineered with “key structural proteins” of HIV. The paper, entitled, Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120, showed the engineering of coronavirus with such gene sequences was “unlikely to be fortuitous in nature,” providing strong scientific support for the theory that the coronavirus is an engineered possible biological weapon that escaped laboratory containment in China.
Under the great pressure, the authors of the original paper have now withdrawn the paper. The publication now has a warning message stating, “This article has been withdrawn. Click here for details.” (See original source link here.)
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~Isaiah 41:10
Thanks for reading!