This giveaway is over, but the Little Lamb is still available for purchase here.
Children need God’s word. In every generation, young people have faced the pressures of culture that steer them away from “real reality”— what God defines as true in His word. However, with the prevalence of media today, children are pummelled with falsehood from every direction!
In case you need any reminders of the things children face today, here are just a few articles with specifics:
- LGBTQ agenda that explicitly says “we’ll convert your children” (see July 13 video)
- Secret Abortions & “How To” Sex Workshops For Kids
- 15 Apps That Are Being Used To Target Our Children
- Raunch Culture: 4 Pervasive Lies Shape Today’s Women Under 25
Whatever the cultural climate, we always need more of the truth to be continually “renewing our minds” with the word of God.
This is one reason I’m so excited for this summer’s giveaway, “My Little Lamb.”
Three people will win one of these cuddly stuffed lambs that comes with a priceless message: an Audio Bible and other Scripture resources that children can enjoy easily!
“My Little Lamb” is a stuffed animal audio Bible that plays Bible verses to give joy and comfort to little ones and help them sleep better.
Many children struggle with fear and anxiety at bedtime. My Little Lamb soothes them with the timeless truths of God’s written Word, assuring them that they can sleep safely and peacefully. As Psalm 4:8 says, “in peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.”
In addition to helping children sleep, listening to the Bible regularly stores it up in their hearts, so that when they are older, they will not depart from it. (Ps. 119:11; Pro. 22:6)
More than 100 audio files have been included on the latest version of My Little Lamb™. See them all here.
- 4 Christian songs (and the music is beautiful and peaceful)
- 10 Old Testament Bible stories
- selected Psalms
- the books of John, Ephesians, and Philippians
According to Brandon Honsalek, founder of My Little Lamb™, “Listening to the audio Bible in the little lamb can help children who are struggling with fear and anxiety during bedtime. In every situation, and especially now where COVID has resulted in isolation, depression, and uncertainty about the future, adults and children alike need to be reminded of God’s truth, love and provision.”
DeepRootsAtHome.com has teamed up with My Little Lamb to send three winners a “My Little Lamb” toy. Be sure enter the giveaway below and share with your friends!
Here’s a video showcase of “My Little Lamb.”
Enter the “My Little Lamb” Giveaway Here
Details & tips:
- Giveaway runs from July 19-11:59pm EST July 31, 2021
- THREE people will win a “My Little Lamb” (Shipping to USA addresses only)
- It’s very easy to enter below, and you can earn additional entries if you share the giveaway with others
- If you are having trouble using the KingSumo Giveaway program below, please try opening the link to this post in a different browser (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, etc). You could also try entering from your phone or desktop computer, or clearing your browsing history/cookies.
Children face a lot of falsehoods from the culture around them. However, be encouraged that the influence of prayer and the Scripture is not vain!
Here are some additional posts with resources on prayer and building up your family:
- A 30-Day Prayer Challenge: Praying Character Virtues For Your Children
- Taking Your Family Devotions From Boring to Exciting!
- 25 Foundational Hymns To Teach Your Children While Young
- Scriptures on the Future of those who Oppose God vs. them that Trust God
- Tenacious Monica of Hippo: Hope for Weeping (& Praying) Moms
“Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” ~1 John 4:4