The Giveaway is over now, but the Little Lamb is still one of the best children’s gifts/ toys I know of. Enjoy learning about the Little Lamb.
Children need God’s word. In every generation, young people have faced the pressures of culture that steer them away from “real reality”— what God defines as true in His word. However, with the prevalence of media today, children are pummelled with falsehood from every direction!
Whatever the cultural climate, we always need more of the truth to be continually “renewing our minds” with the word of God.
This is one reason I’m so excited for this Christmas giveaway, “My Little Lamb.”
Three families will win one of these (washable) cuddly stuffed lambs that comes with a priceless message.
“My Little Lamb” is a stuffed animal audio Bible that plays Bible verses and peaceful songs to give joy and comfort to little ones and help them sleep better.
Many children struggle with fear and anxiety at bedtime. My Little Lamb soothes them with the timeless truths of God’s written Word, assuring them that they can sleep safely and peacefully. As Psalm 4:8 says, “in peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.”
In addition to helping children sleep, listening to the Bible regularly stores it up in their hearts, so that when they are older, they will not depart from it. (Ps. 119:11; Pro. 22:6)
More than 100 audio files have been included on the latest version of My Little Lamb™. See them all here.
- 4 Christian songs (and the music is beautiful and peaceful)
- 10 Old Testament Bible stories
- selected Psalms
- the books of John, Ephesians, and Philippians
Be sure enter the giveaway below and share with your friends!
Here’s a video showcase of “My Little Lamb.”
Enter the “My Little Lamb” Giveaway Here
Details & tips:
- Giveaway runs from Dec. 15-23, 2021
- THREE people will win a “My Little Lamb” (Shipping to USA addresses only)
- It’s very easy to enter below, and you can earn additional entries if you share the giveaway with others. Every time you share with a friend you can add an additional entry! Come back daily!
- If you are having trouble using the Rafflecopter Giveaway program below, please try opening the link to this post in a different browser (i.e. Safari, Chrome, Brave, Microsoft Edge, etc). You could also try entering from your phone or desktop computer, or clearing your browsing history/cookies.
Children face a lot of falsehoods from the culture around them. However, be encouraged that the influence of prayer and the Scripture is not vain!
“Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” ~1 John 4:4
I am only on FB now by the grace of God… if you want to stay connected, here is one way…