I’m sure you know there’s a massive egg shortage and egg farms keep burning down all over America. Eggs are now over $10 per dozen in many places. Meanwhile you keep asking yourself “Why is this happening, sure seems odd?”
Well, there sure is an answer to that. Please read to the end and see the REAL reason WHY they don’t want us to have eggs! And it isn’t about the feed!
What are Tractor Supply & Purina allegedly doing to the chicken feed?
Credible online claims like this (she now feeds a goat mix) have emerged, corroborated by others, that the popular “Producer’s Pride” chicken feed sold by the Tractor Supply chain has been recently altered and that its new formulation is causing chickens to stop laying eggs. The reduction in egg production has been reported to be much greater than the normal decrease seen during the winter months, with some farmers reporting that their hens are laying zero eggs.
Two of the most popular chicken feeds available for, and marketed to, backyard chicken homesteaders are “Producer’s Pride” owned by Tractor Supply and the “Dumor” brand owned by Purina. These two layer feeds seem to be the primary brands mentioned by those experiencing chicken flocks who suddenly stop laying eggs. (Note: Nature’s Best Organic Feeds and all of the products in their organic, non-GMO brand have not had these complaints.) (source)
Tractor Supply, specifically marketed to suburban and rural Americans, is a publicly-listed company with $13 billion in annual revenue, 46,000 employees, and 2,003 locations in 49 U.S. states.
One board of directors, Joy Brown, is a former executive for Vanguard. Vanguard and BlackRock are among the major index funds that financially support the WEF with their plans for us to eat insects. (Starting to make sense?) These funds are also behind the “social credit” and “ESG” left-wing movements among corporate America to force businesses into left-wing economic and cultural compliance. Another Tractor Supply board member, Andre Hawaux, is a former executive with ConAgra, which has been criticized for using genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to change the genetic composition of its foods, which some say causes sterility. (source)
As the poultry industry continues to face challenges, the public demands answers from Tractor Supply and its board of directors. The question on everyone’s mind: is this reduction in egg production a temporary or permanent change? And what exactly is in the new feed formulation?
More Connections: Burning Chicken Factories, Bill Gates & the Artificial Egg
Globalist billionaire Bill Gates, who has a history of making uncannily timely investments just before disaster strikes in the world, invested in ARTIFICIAL EGGS before the price of eggs spiked.
This may be one of the most informative videos to date, plus it is short! Plans are well under way for vaccinating us through the food supply.
The mystery surrounding the egg shortage and the feed problems is growing. Egg prices have spiked 66% percent since last year. In response to the shortage of eggs, many consumers have turned to artificial plant-based eggs.
People around the globe have found themselves paying more for eggs due to over 41 million egg-laying hens dying from the supposed avian flu. There have also been a series of mysterious fires at egg factories around the US in recent months.
Just a fraction of the chicken and egg factories burning down in JUST 3 months of 2022 (you can see an interactive map here):
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
Bill Gates has a history of investing in everything that is artificial, including insect protein, Beyond Meat, and a plethora of vaccines. So it should come as no surprise that he invested in Hampton Creek, the company that is bringing artificial eggs to the mainstream.
The Real Reason: Egg Yolk Antibodies Block Spike Protein Variants!
This reminds me of the CDC blocking use of Ivermectin which turned out to be very effective and very safe! It could have spared families the tragedy of losing a loved one to death by Remdesivir and ventilator.
From the study:
“Our results show that chicken egg yolk antibodies (IgYs) showed significant neutralizing potency against SARS-CoV-2 pseudovirus, various spike protein mutants, and even SARS-CoV in vitro… a feasible tool for the prevention and control of ongoing COVID-19.” (source)
I am sure this is just a conspiracy theory and has nothing to do with why we are having mass egg shortages or why entire chicken factories are burning down. Nope not one bit.
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
I’m still on FB but shadow-banned hard… If you want to stay connected, here is one way…
And please join me for my FREE newsletter. Click here.
©2024 Deep Roots at Home • All Rights Reserved