Is it really necessary to detox aspartame?
If you are reading this article, you are probably considering how to be free from the damaging and addictive effects of aspartame.
You are in the right place to learn how to detox aspartame safely and gently.
You have probably done your research, suspect why you are feeling terrible, and are not willing to sacrifice your vitality anymore. Enough of the seductive ads by mega corporations implying you’ll be thinner and more ‘glam’ by going the sugar-free route.
She Restored Her Health In 30 Days. You Can, Too
In response to readers’ questions, I went on a search of how to best detox aspartame poisoning.
I found helpful information on Janet Star Hull‘s website. Janet, the author of Sweet Poison: How The World’s Most Popular Artificial Sweetener Is Killing Us – was diagnosed with an ‘incurable’ case of Grave’s Disease, a fatal thyroid disorder.
She herself had aspartame poisoning with symptoms of ‘textbook’ Grave’s Disease. Using the Aspartame Detoxification Program she designed at the time of her ‘disease’, she restored her health within 30 days.
And you can, too, but you need a plan.
Dr. Hull’s Aspartame Detoxification Process will detox aspartame quickly, and can also safely help remove many chemical toxins within your body.
How To Kick the Can?
No matter how much of a headache (no pun intended) it is to go through withdrawal, it will be worth it! Aspartame is not benign; it ages you and is a proven neurotoxin – every sip kills brain cells.
For those of you who are losing the health battle and are now determined to do something to regain and restore what you can, you must get rid of the toxic load.
Common toxins such as aluminum, mercury (vaccines), lead, and the by-products of aspartame (formic acid, methanol, and formaldehyde) block nutrients from getting into normal body cells in the same fashion a lead shield blocks radiation during an x-ray.
Diseases, such as cancer, now have an environment in which to form. Toxins are at the root of most diseases, and once they are removed, health and well-being return. (source)
Dr. Hull’s List To Detox Aspartame
You can detox aspartame safely and gently with French Green Clay:
French Green Clay (food grade) is little known in America, yet Europeans have used it internally for detox purposes for hundreds of years.
After the meltdown of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, the Soviet Union put Green Clay in chocolate bars and dispensed them freely to the masses to remove radiation they may have been exposed to.
Green clays contain magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorous, zinc aluminum, silicon, copper, selenium, cobalt, micro-algaes, kelp, and phyto-nutrients.
French Green Clay has the ability to remove toxic metals and chemical residues, bacteria, and blood toxins with virtually no side effects of constipation, diarrhea, or stomach cramping.
It is basically tasteless. It is known to remove radiation, arsenic, lead, mercury, and aluminum and other toxic metals in less than six weeks.
1. You can soak in a hot bath with a 1/2 cup French Green Clay and 1 cup Epsom Salts well mixed in. The minerals will be absorbed into your skin and bind with the toxins soon to be excreted by your body.
2. Adults mix 1 teaspoon of French Green clay in 8 oz. water and drink it down. If exposed to an unusual high level of toxins, such as radiation, increase daily intake of clay to once in the morning and again before bed, both on an empty tummy so the clay has nothing blocking its pathway to reach toxins circulating in your body. Give your body about 20 minutes to absorb the clay and then you can eat or drink. Drink more water through the day than normal to keep bowels moving easily.
It is best to introduce clay gradually if you have never used it before.
* For Days 1 thru 3, use 1/3 teaspoon;
* Days 4 thru 6, use 2/3 teaspoon;
* Days 7 and on, use 1 teaspoon.
3. For young children 2-6 years old, Dr. Hull recommends mixing 1/2 teaspoon in a 4 or 8oz. water bottle for this age group, once a day. If they get dry stools, simply take it down to 1/4 teaspoon and add more water intake daily.
Specific Vitamins, Enzymes, and Herbs
- Vitamin C to bowel tolerance. The most effective form of Vitamin C is ascorbic acid NOT from corn. Begin with taking 2,000 to 3,000 milligrams (mg) every day and increase by 1,000 mg daily until you have a loose stool several days in a row. Remain slightly below that dosage, daily. You can split the dosage throughout the day if the milligrams run high during the detox process. Ascorbic acid removes toxins from the water stores within your body, and ideally, every cell within your body should be bathed in water. When the ascorbic acid levels have successfully reached every cell within your body, the excess vitamin C excretes in your stool, which makes it soft and watery.
- B-100 Complex once daily in the morning.
- Begin with 50 mg. Niacin on a slightly full stomach; increase by 50 mg daily until an immediate flush occurs; do not panic if you turn red or your heart beats rapidly; this is a good sign that toxins are being removed. Some people have taken as much as 500 mg Niacin three times a day until they broke through their toxins and felt a burn. And the less food you have in your stomach, the quicker the Niacin will get into your bloodstream to do it’s work.
Remember this general rule of thumb: if you have more toxins than Niacin, you will not feel a burn through your skin. As you increase your daily Niacin intake, you are increasing the amount of B3 in relation to your toxic load. When you have more Niacin than toxins present, you WILL feel the burn within 10 to 20 minutes after taking it.
- Digestive enzymes that contains both upper (papain, HCL) and lower (amalyse, lactase, etc.) stomach digestive aides and digestive enzymes. Take digestive enzymes immediately AFTER eating a meal so to give the stomach a chance to produce its own needed stomach acids in order to properly dissolve food intake. What the stomach cannot produce on its own can then be supplemented.
- Multi-vitamin once a day. Make sure it is one with NO aspartame! As much as we may think we are eating balanced diets, unless you grow your own organic foods, most Americans are not getting the proper amount of vitamins and minerals from the food supply. American soils are depleted in nutrients and saturated with chemical pesticides and fertilizers, especially on corporate farms.
- Essiac (or Ezzeac) Plus Herb tea
Optimal Diet with Exercise:
- avoid artificial food chemicals, MSG, natural flavors, artificial flavors, GMOs. There are more than 6000 products containing aspartame.
- no aspartame or diet sweeteners (use honey, maple syrup, fruit only)
- use only unrefined sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- lessen processed foods; use only olive oil, coconut oil or cold pressed seed oils of choice
- no white flour or white sugar; replace with whole grains, Brewer’s Yeast, and bee pollen
- eat 50% or more raw or steamed foods at each meal
- honor a scheduled weekly workout of biking, walking, aerobics, etc.
Learn more about Dr. Hull’s Hair Analysis Program to determine what your chemical load consists of.
Please join me over at my Pinterest boards!
If you’ve been encouraged or informed by something you’ve read here at Deep Roots, please consider liking my page on Facebook, joining us on Pinterest, or subscribing to the helpful email resources. Thank you!
Thanks for reading!