I’m always looking for proven and no-side-effect remedies to help families and readers, so when my friend Allie told me about her daughter’s amazing return from regressive autism using TRS, I wrote Avalyn’s Story.
After researching this product, I offered to help others detox their special needs and vaccine injured children. Connie (Judah’s mom) was one of the first to do this with me, and this is their story!
When Connie first texted me, this is where they were (and see the update of where they are now below!):
“I waited 11 years and tried everything on my son as he tore up everything in my house. He’s on Concerta and ADHD med abilify. The stress has done a thing on me such that I believe I have PTSD.
Our boys were vaccinated before I knew better. Meltdowns, screaming, I was unable to talk or help them back into calm behavior. It was apparent that nothing was going to work and the rest of us had to brace ourselves as it became more and more reoccurring. I want to try TRS in my most affected son to see if it would help. I need something simple like what you spoke of in the blog about the little girl who wasn’t making eye contact anymore. I need help over here. ” (I share this with Connie’s permission)
Then approximately 5 weeks later:
Where Judah Is Now!
In the past, we have had to take vacations separately because the stress he brought was too much. I am overwhelmed. Praise God!” ~Connie
This week there is MORE:
Judah has become so peaceful and a joy to be around unless he is near Micah. I think TRS is working the anxiety of them two out of them because very slowly I’m seeing them become more kind to one another. We are nowhere close to where we want to be but there was never kindness before TRS and now we have bits and pieces. It’s truly a miracle this stuff.”
UPDATE: “So we went to the doctor today that prescribed the adhd meds. He’s a kind and open-minded man. I told him all about TRS. I told him back in July when we started. And each appt I kept him aware of our wins in TRS. So Judah was on 56 mg of concerta in the am. In the afternoon after school he was on 2 mg of abilify and 20 mg of concerta. Today we removed the 20 mg of concerta in the afternoon moving forward. And we will break the abilify in half and give him half each day till it’s empty and he will be off of that forever when he finishes the bottle. I also shared with him about how I have now been focusing on Micah and ensuring he takes 4 sprays each evening, and he wants to socialize more. He’s now playing football with the kids down the street. This was never what he would do. So the DOCTOR looks at me and says there is definitely something to this TRS. He noticed the boys smiling more, brighter faces and he says he’s very impressed with the progress they have made on TRS. Micah will need several more month of I believe of TRS before I can lower his meds but we are DEFINITELY heading in a powerful positive direction. I’m seeing the greatest of miracles unfold before my eyes with my Savior who gave me TRS!” ~Connie
Why You Should Consider TRS
I have been searching and researching for years to find something that would help the special needs children I work with and the huge Lyme’s community I love. So, yes, I am pretty excited! My husband and I have finished our detox from prions, but continue on it as maintenance for Lyme.
I’ve found NOTHING else like this that is:
- is low cost compared to the outcome
- a spray that you can use on food if a child will not take it in their mouth
- nano-zeolite and water (it can cross the blood brain barrier and gets where other detoxes cannot go)
- totally no-side-effect safe (See this definitive PubMed study stating safety in humans and animals).
- readily available (and worldwide)
- able to be used by babies, children and adults
About TRS, the Product:
- There are only two ingredients in TRS- nano-zeolites and purified water. Zeolite is ULTRA-SAFE!
- TRS is tasteless and is sprayed directly into the mouth. Can be sprayed onto food.
- Some families see results very quickly in weeks. Some report that the biggest gains show up after the 6 months mark.
- TRS removes toxins with a positive charge including: aluminum, mercury, arsenic, fluoride, barium, strontium, uranium, lead etc), herbicides and pesticides, mold and yeast toxins, carcinogens from smoke and haze, plastic residues, and radioactive material in the body.
- Zeolites have a high negative charge and a strong affinity for positively-charged toxins.
- Toxins are captured within the zeolites’ cage-like structure and is rendered inert and has no chance of breaking loose.
- TRS does not allow redistribution of toxins and damage to the body.
- The nano-zeolites are so tiny, the kidneys don’t have to filter them; a very gentle detox.
- TRS does not affect amalgams or any other implants in the body as it is a passive chelator. It does remove toxins that the amalgams and implants release.
- TRS is safe for newborns, infants and pregnant and nursing mothers because toxins are completely encapsulated.
- TRS is nontoxic and inert in the metabolic pathways.
- Coseva is not a multi-level marketing company nor do they give incentives for distributors to recruit their friends and family.
Why and How Does TRS work? Heavy metals are food for viruses, bacteria and fungi! Remove their food and those bad boys die!
What’s Next With TRS?
Check out the TRS GIVEAWAY happening now! I will award 1 bottle of Advanced TRS to 3 different WINNERS!! Value $95.00 each!
If you are serious to learn more, leave a comment in this post, and I will contact you via email.
If you want to try this (and I hope you will!) visit my back office here for pricing. I have decided to become a distributor because of the many wonderful testimonies I have heard and now our own personal story. Let me know, and I’ll give you an invite to a closed FB group and help you get started.
Note: I don’t talk about this on the blog, but 100% of revenues (after taxes and expenses) go to our church’s special needs and Lyme’s community to send them to the naturopath that got us past our advanced Lyme disease, and it is helping many. We are not super well off, but at 67 and 68, we need so little. I did become a TRS distributor and see this as another way to raise monies for those who need help.
Thanks for reading!