I saw a statement the other day which certainly got my attention, and so I did some quick research.
The statement reads: “Allergy shots work like a vaccine.”
How is that possible?
We’re talking about allergy shots, right?
Like Vaccines? (with aluminum adjuvant?)
That’s not good because we know:
- Vacc’d children were 30-fold more likely to be diagnosed with allergic rhinitis (hay fever) than non-vacc’d children (source)
- Vacc’d children were 22-fold more likely to require an allergy medication than non-vacc’d children (source)
And now, allergies are the sixth leading cause of chronic illness. Allergy Facts
Allergy shots contain Aluminium
Many allergy patients do not know that:
- most allergy shots contain aluminum as an adjuvant, like vaccines (which we just saw above are causing more allergies, right?)
- they are exposed to even higher levels of aluminum because of the frequency of the allergy shots (source)
More and more research studies are linking aluminum to the ever growing rates of:
Aluminum has no reason to be inside the body and is well-known to be toxic
When injected, our bodies cannot filter the out the known toxin. (source)
- Injection absorption rates are near 100%
- Through ingestion (in food or drinks), they are 0.1 – 0.3% for aluminum taken in.
“Aluminum has neurotoxic properties and can form focal accumulations in the body.” (source)
“Aluminum accumulates in the human body over the life-time of an individual. Predisposing an individual to an unnecessary high body burden of aluminum should be avoided and could reasonably be considered a cause for triggering the onset… of autoimmune disease, neurological disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s.” (source)
Alarm is raised by Chris Exley, PhD, (one of the world’s leading experts on aluminum):
“In parallel with aluminium-based adjuvants in vaccines, these adjuvants have been in use in allergy immunotherapies.” (source)
As with a vacc, there are side-effects with allergy shots
There are mild side-effects such as:
- swelling or redness at the injection site
- itching, watery eyes, stuffy nose, and sneezing
And there are much more severe ones such as:
- rapid or irregular heartbeat
- tightness in the chest or throat
- difficulty breathing or wheezing
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- loss of consciousness
- and death (source)
Allergy shots contain Phenol (used in lethal injections during WW II)
It is an ingredient in five vaccines licensed in the United States, including Hib, Hib/Hep B, Pneumococcal, Smallpox, and Typhoid. (source)
Manufactured phenol is used as a chemical to produce industrial commodities such as plastics (BPA), nylon 6, synthetic fibers, detergents, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs and was used as a lethal weapon during WWII by the Nazis. (source)
Allergy Shots also contain Human Serum Albumin
There is a general belief that allergy shots are “almost always are safe if given correctly.” So, as with vaccines, there does not appear to be an urgency within the medical community to ascertain whether that belief is valid. This is unfortunate because the incidence of allergies in the U.S. is continuing to rise each year and, likely, so will the practice of giving allergy shots.
Aluminium adjuvants and adverse events in subcutaneous allergy immunotherapy. Allergy, Asthma & Clinical Immunology, 2014.
Aluminium in allergen-specific subcutaneous immunotherapy – A German perspective. Vaccine, 2014
(because you just may want to reconsider allergy shots)
- Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine. One study suggests taking 2,000 mg. or more daily. It works!!
- Plain and natural out of the hive RAW honey!!!!
- Allergy Health contains 4 of these natural histamines (Amazon Choice product)
- Boiron Children’s Sabadil for hayfever, itchy and water eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose (Amazon Choice product)
- Bromelain is popular for swelling or inflammation, especially of the sinuses and following injury or surgery.
- Quercetin is a natural antihistamine that helps stabilize mast cells to prevent both the manufacture and release of histamine.
- Stinging nettle leaf blocks histamine receptors. The leaf can function just like Allegra or Claritin with none of the side effects.
- Boiron Histaminum Hydrochloricum 30C is a powerful remedy for stopping histamine reactions. (Amazon Choice product)
- Euphrasia Officinalis (eyebright herb) has been utilized since the middle ages as a tool for treating all sorts of allergies and allergy related symptoms
- Probiotics help balance of gut bacteria and boost a person’s immune system, which can help the body fight off allergies.
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.