I saw a study the other day describing allergy shots as “allergy vaccines.” That got my attention.
Many allergy patients do not know that most allergy shots contain some of the same toxins as vaccines. Unsuspecting, we add substantially to our toxic load.
As with a vacc, there are side-effects with allergy shots
There are mild side-effects such as:
- swelling or redness at the injection site
- itching, watery eyes, stuffy nose, and sneezing
And there are much more severe ones such as:
- rapid or irregular heartbeat
- tightness in the chest or throat
- difficulty breathing or wheezing
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- loss of consciousness
- and death (source)
Allergy shots contain Phenol (used in lethal injections during WWII)
Manufactured phenol is used as a chemical to produce industrial commodities such as plastics (BPA), nylon 6, synthetic fibers, detergents, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs and was used as a lethal weapon during WWII by the Nazis. (source)
Allergy Shots also contain Human Serum Albumin
Anaphylaxis demands immediate medical treatment, a prompt injection of epinephrine, or trip to an emergency room.
And Here’s the Real Kicker – Aluminum
In an enlightened conversation about health and autonomy, Marco Cáceres writes:
“Allergy shots can contain aluminum as an adjuvant. (source) Same as with vaccines, only perhaps more aluminum per shot and cumulatively, given that allergy shots are given more frequently (often weekly or monthly) (1) (2) than vaccines.”
According to Christopher Exley, PhD, professor of bioinorganic chemistry at Keele University in the United Kingdom:
Aluminium-based adjuvants are the most commonly used adjuvant in subcutaneous allergy immunotherapy (SCIT). Approximately 75% of all such adjuvant-based therapies include an aluminium salt. In parallel with the use of aluminium-based adjuvants in vaccinations these adjuvants have been in use in allergy immunotherapies for over 80 years. (source)
There are very few data purporting to the safety of aluminium adjuvants in allergy immunotherapy and particularly so in relation to longer term health effects,” adds Dr. Exley.
Allergies are the sixth leading cause of chronic illness among Americans. What we don’t know is how many people are suffering from the side-effects of the allergy shots they take and what the economic costs are of that treatment. (source)
Aluminum has NO good reason to be inside the body and a well-known toxin
When injected, our bodies cannot filter the out the known toxin. (source)
- Injection absorption rates are near 100%
- Through ingestion (in food or drinks), they are 0.1 – 0.3% for aluminum taken in.
There may be exceptions: please request the list of ingredients from your doctor.
(because you just may want to reconsider allergy shots)
- Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine. One study suggests taking 2,000 mg. or more daily. It works!!
- Plain and natural out of the hive RAW honey!!!!
- Allergy Health contains 4 of these natural histamines (Amazon Choice product)
- Boiron Children’s Sabadil for hayfever, itchy and water eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose (Amazon Choice product)
- Bromelain is popular for swelling or inflammation, especially of the sinuses and following injury or surgery.
- Quercetin is a natural antihistamine that helps stabilize mast cells to prevent both the manufacture and release of histamine.
- Stinging nettle leaf blocks histamine receptors. The leaf can function just like Allegra or Claritin with none of the side effects.
- Boiron Histaminum Hydrochloricum 30C is a powerful remedy for stopping histamine reactions. (Amazon Choice product)
- Euphrasia Officinalis (eyebright herb) has been utilized since the middle ages as a tool for treating all sorts of allergies and allergy related symptoms
- Probiotics help balance of gut bacteria and boost a person’s immune system, which can help the body fight off allergies.
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.