Unfortunately, many, many people took the EUA covid shot(s) before the dangers became obvious, and we are now praying that the consequences for those who took what was falsely presented as a “vaccine” will not be as serious as many experts have been desperately trying to warn us.
Having said that, we can do a lot more about it than simply sitting around and waiting to see who is harmed or dies.
Research is already being hurriedly done in that direction in the hope that many lives can be saved and much severe illness avoided. (See protocol below).
According to credible, published research from scientists in Spain from La Quinta Columna, some—but not all—injections, appear to contain high levels of graphene oxide while some appear to be saline placebos.
UPDATE 8/1: Now graphene oxide has been confirmed with irrefutable documentation by former Pfizer employee whistleblower and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries here.
And this video discusses the findings of graphene oxide and how it sets into motion a whole cascade of inflammatory responses and cell death in you or a loved one.
Even the first 5 minutes are explosively informative. Turn your volume down inititially…
and this shows what Graphene oxide does to the blood of the vaccinated under the microscope:
This protocol may mitigate damage in those with “buyer’s remorse” who’ve been injected with spike protein, graphene oxide, SM-102, and mRNA. The same protocol is very useful to protect those concerned with the spike protein transmission FROM those who’ve been injected.
Choose what fits your situation best.
- NAC (N-acetyl cysteine) accelerates detoxification and is considered a producer of the super detoxifier glutathione in the body. Dosage: 1200-2400 mg per day on an empty stomach. NAC is recommended to aid the liver detoxify Tylenol overdoses and may help similarly with ethylene oxide/graphene oxide. NAC is tough to find after the FDA recently made it illegal to purchase OTC in the USA. (Source-FDANews)
- Studies show TRS removes ~80,000 toxins and metals. FAQ & link here: https://inspiredhealthtrs.cosevatrs.com/
- Common dandelion leaf and root (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro)
- Both nattokinase and serapeptase are found in 1 product taken on an empty stomach 45 minutes before food: Bio-fibrin, something bad proteins don’t like at all (think spike protein).
- Nattokinase (proteolytic enzyme) has a history of being used to prevent blood clots by safely dissolving fibrin.
- Serrapeptase (proteolytic enzyme) breaks down proteins into smaller particles and is antiinflammatory. It’s wound-healing, reducing fluid and debris accumulation around injured tissue.
Main Natural Sources High in Shikimic Acid Known to Block the Spike Protein:
- Pine Needle Tea for shikimic acid or shikimate (from green edible pine needles) Identify your pine needles here. When drinking pine needle tea, drink the oil/resin that accumulates too! Shikimate, shikimic acid and their derivatives possess: cancer fighting, antiviral, antimicrobial, anticoagulant and antithrombotic properties.
- Fennel and/or Star Anise Tea: These are also an excellent source of shikimate or shikimic acid
- Charcoal (2-4 capsules a day): When taken on an empty stomach, works its way down into the intestines and activates a gut blood purification process some call “interstitial dialysis”.
- Citrus fruit (especially blood oranges, due to their high hesperidin content — hesperidin is a chalcone like quercetin that deactivates spike protein)
- DIY Peppermint extract (very high in hesperidin)
And this gem of a video by Judy Mikovits. She discusses suramin and pine needles, corruption surrounding that, and gives many more suggestions:
More Superherbs High in Shikimate Help Disable Spike Protein
- Schizandra Berry
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum androsaemum): shikimic acid is found in abundance
- I found testing of 5 bean sprouts and all rich in shikimate (incl. red kidney bean, mung bean, and alfalfa). The highest content is during the sprouting process.
- Feverfew (leaves and flowers are rich in shikimate)
- Gingko Biloba Leaf
- Giant Hyssop or Horsemint (Agastache urtifolia)
- LiquidAmbar (Sweet Gum tree) A tincture or tea of the spiky seed pods is rich in shikimate.
- Carrots and Carrot Juice
- Wheatgrass and Wheatgrass Juice (the young blades)
“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” ~Hippocrates
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~Isaiah 41:10
Medical Disclaimer: I am no longer a practicing medical professional, and I am not doctor. I am a mother. I do seek scientific confirmation of the safety and effectiveness of the herbs and remedies I use. Using remedies is a personal decision. Nothing I say on this blog is intended to treat or prevent disease. Consult your own doctor.
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.