A recent study shows that SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins can cause the harm of COVID-19 all by themselves! We’ve also known for a long time that the spike protein is the business end of these viruses; it is what gives the virus its ability to target, latch onto, and enter the cells that it infects.
That study also confirms that COVID-19 is primarily a vascular disease that damages blood vessel walls. (source)
The Salk Institute agrees.
Who’s affected by the spike protein?
We are all affected. 1. Clearly, Page 45 from this PDF by Johns Hopkins University (2018) reveals that self-spreading vaccines can be used to SPREAD the VACCINE “without requiring each individual to be inoculated.”
And 2. Pfizer openly admits their experimental mRNA jab TRANSMITS “when a person recieves UNPLANNED direct contact”. [Click To View Full PDF: See Occupational Exposure (Page 69)].
Inhalation and skin contact are both mentioned.
Sterility by second hand transmission has always been known by Pfizer, and may in fact be the goal. This technology is immorally vaccinating the unknowing unvaccinated populations that make “unplanned contact” with the injected population. Just read some of the bulletpoints on pg. 67 and 68 in the PDF under the section: 126.96.36.199. Exposure During Pregnancy!
Why should we be concerned?
By these “vaccines” generating billions of spike proteins in the recipient, we are essentially recreating the symptoms of Covid-19 with potential to have lung and heart damage, strokes, blood clotting issues, male and female reproductive harm, brain and neurological damage. (source)
Dr. Ryan N. Cole is a Mayo Clinic trained Board Certified Pathologist. 5 minutes.
What Can We Do to Protect Ourselves?
Broad-spectrum proactive cellular protection is important until we know more of what is happening.
List of Supplements Believed to Lessen or Prevent Continued Damage from the Spike Protein:
(not in any specific order).
(Determine what fits your needs)
1. Bio-Fibrin: 5 proteolytic enzymes capable of breaking down circulating spike proteins proven to be injurious to cardiovascular system. 2/day on an empty stomach after the “Vaccine” or exposure. Contains serrapeptase and nattokinade which also possess significant anti-inflammatory and clot dissolving properties.
A. To protect from transmission: work up to as many as 10 sprays/day when you are WITH the co-vacc’d and go back down several days afterwards to a maintenance dose (1-5 /day) when NOT with them.
B. You can also detox before and after a mandatory vaccine: Work up to 3 or more sprays (in the mouth)/d before the shot. On the DAY OF the shot, take 10 sprays right before and 10 again that night. Continue 8-10 twice/day for 3 weeks minimum before dropping down to 5-6 twice a day. Maintain that level for 2-3 months to continue mopping up metals and toxins until you feel led to wean off or stay at maintenance. You will need 6-9 bottles for this.
TRS’s purpose is to bind foreign metals and toxins and carry them out of the body without redistribution. https://
- TRS targets suspected metals and toxins IN the covid-19 experimental “vaccine” but not showing in the ingredient list. One side effect post-vac is a strong metallic taste in the mouth indicating metals. There is also confirmed electron microscopy of graphene oxide, aluminum, and other toxins IN the “Vaccines”s.
- Science reveals the experimental “vaccine” may lead to “prions” which cause rapid dementia. TRS removes metals that prions need to replicate in the brain.
- We personally used TRS to overcome prion disease (our story).
- Studies show TRS removes ~80,000 toxins and metals (all Positively charged, meaning bad for us).. see FAQ here.
- TRS cannot undo the “Vaccine” or mRNA alteration to
DNA. That part is considered permanent.
- TRS does not heal or cure anything; it clears the body of toxins/metals so the body can heal and rebalance itself as it was designed to do.
3. Quercetin (800mg) w/ Bromelain(165mg) in 2/day Found to have significant capability to interfere with SARS-CoV-2 replication and multi-faceted antiinflammatory and thrombin-inhibitory actions. Bromelain also targets spike protein.
4. Vital basics: Immune Priming Vit C, Vit D3, Vit A, and zinc (See this post for product recommendations and dosages for adults and kids).
- Vitamin D – Coordinates Immune Response, Stimulates Antimicrobial Peptides, Cytokines and Immune Cell Proliferation.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant. Protects Healthy Cells Including Activated Immune Cells. Antiviral. Increases Systemic Interferon Response And Serum Antibody Levels.
- Vitamin A – Coordinates Cellular Immune Response, Promotes Immune Cell Proliferation, Enhances Mucosal Integrity.
- Zinc – Essential For Binding Capacity And Optimizing Lethality Of Immune Cells. Promotes Antiviral Enzyme Blocking Viral Replication.
5. Selenium (200 mcg/d), magnesium (500mg/d), and NAC (1200-1800 mg/day on an empty stomach) to lower oxidative stress. NAC (a precursor to glutathione that thins mucus, promoting expectoration) is getting harder to find after FDA attempts to halt purchase OTC. NAC is still find available here: Swanson, Life Extension, Vitacost and Nutricost.
You can also nebulize with Glutathione.
6. Studies show natural foods as “tea” are protective:
- Pine needle tea = shikimic acid Possible sources: here, here, here, here, here. Drink tea, 2 cups/day. (Not safe in pregnancy) Best sources are local – to ID trees, go here. Pine tea will contain shikimic acid, high levels of antioxidants, and DNA-protective properties. Anyone can make this antidote as tea.
- Fennel seed, pine needle, star anise = shikimic acid Good source here.
- Dandelion tea. Drink tea, 2 cups/day. Safe for use in pregnancy, may prevent miscarriage. Common dandelion blocks interaction between ACE2 and spike protein and variants. Anyone can make this antidote as tea.
- Hawthorn tincture for weak, damaged hearts, and those with hypertension, angina, arrhythmia, heart valve disease, or Raynaud’s disease (arterial spasms).
- Black seed and black seed oil
7. Please have Ivermectin ON HAND for prophylactic or early acute care. Here is a big list of US Telemed prescribing Docs. Studies overwhelmingly show effectiveness esp. when taken within the first 5 days.
8. Fulvic acid –
>>>”The technology of genomic profiling was used on human white blood cells to reveal the changes of RNA expression in cells in response to our material.
The results of this testing showed our fulvic material stimulated 791 genes and down-regulated 550 genes – up-regulating the cells’ free-radical scavenging, cell division, DNA replication and DNA repair while suppressing pro-inflammatory responses.” <<< this is huge, esp DNA repair after covid and the vaccine, both of which harm DNA!
“A major lab test was performed in 2019 that identified over twenty polyphenols within our fulvic material, like resveratrol and genistein. These molecules are the backbone of plant nutrition and further proof of our material’s organic origin and bioactivity.”
(see the Fulvic-One Sheet PDF).
Advanced fulvic acid detoxes neutral- and negative-charged toxins and metals…
… while TRS always detoxes positively charged toxins and metals.
Together, they detox the wide range of all toxins (as well as toxins/graphene oxide in the body from the vaccine and other sources like masks, nasal swabs., etc.
My post goes more in depth on Advance Fulvic: https://
We have a HUGE, exciting announcement. Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are doing this on a trial period to see if this interests our audience. So head over today and like, share and download the first few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
I am only on FB now by the grace of God… if you want to stay connected, here is one way…
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.Medical Disclaimer: I am no longer a practicing medical professional, and I am not doctor. I am a mother. I do seek scientific confirmation of the safety and effectiveness of the herbs and remedies I use. Using remedies is a personal decision. Nothing I say on this blog is intended to treat or prevent disease. Consult your own doctor.