Friends and regular readers, let’s talk about the recent train derailment in Ohio, subsequent toxic exposures, and how to best support our bodies during a crazy situation like this.
This environmental disaster occurred in Ohio, but since air and water are not easily contained, it will affect larger regions. If you live within 5 hours of Ohio, I would pay attention.
Overview: On Feb 3, 2023, 50 cars on a Norfolk Southern Railroad train derailed in East Palestine, Ohio. They were full of toxic chemicals, including vinyl chloride. They were then set on fire by the government, apparently to make it easier to clear the railroad tracks. This was the worst possible decision.
Five of the cars contained vinyl chloride, which becomes hydrogen chloride and phosgene when burned. Phosgene is a deadly gas that was used in chemical warfare during World War I. (source)
Most coverage of the train wreck in Ohio fails to mention another byproduct of burning vinyl chloride —dioxin. Burning vinyl in trash incinerators, house fires. or chemical spills is the most serious source of dioxin in the environment. Dioxins were the extremely toxic component in the Vietnam War-era defoliant Agent Orange, and they were at the Love Canal in Niagara Falls. They are the cause of toxic shock syndrome from bleached paper tampons.
Three other very toxic gasses and particulate were also released. (source)
According to the radar data from the NWS in Pittsburgh, that plume went over 4,000 feet into the air! It was blown by the prevailing winds across eastern Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York State, toward the population centers of the northeastern U.S.
What goes up must come down…
This image shows the path of the Phosgene particulate as of February 8, 2023.
Dead birds littered a parking lot in Lexington, KY., 350 miles southwest of East Palestine, OH,
Can TRS* (a cellular nano-zeolite detox) help with this massive air, land, and water contamination?
Advanced TRS binds and detoxes approximately 80,000 toxins and all heavy metals which exist environmentally, so TRS is ideal for this. (see ‘What is Advanced TRS?’ in FAQs)
Advanced TRS, the BLUE bottle at inspiredhealthtrs/order encapsulates positively-charged ionic material, so you can pee out your toxins about 6 hours later.
TRS binds things such as mercury, lead, nickel, aluminum, cadmium, arsenic, barium, ammonia, microplastics (components of plastics released), etc. (including mycotoxins and MOLD byproducts). While we do not know specifically what all this fire released, we can be assured there were even more noxious fumes included.
TRS has been widely studied and the safety profile and metastudy of 142 total studies shows:
- Bind heavy metals and over 80,000 toxins
- Adjust the balance of vital nutrients like iron & calcium
- Support intestinal microflora and pH
- Promote healthy immune function
- (see ‘What is Advanced TRS?’ in FAQs)
TRS also reduces the overall toxic load on the liver. Vinyl chloride and several of the others are known for creating serious liver damage.
[One bottle is 140 sprays (at full usage, 5/d., will last a month). We start at 1 spray/day for a week, then 2 (split AM and PM) a day for the second week and so on till up to 5/d. However, many only use 1-3 sprays/d. as a maintenance dose.]
Advanced Fulvic*, the DARK BROWN bottle at inspiredhealthtrs/order supports the body in detoxing toxins (like vinyl chloride and phosgene) of neutral and negative charge. Advanced Fulvic works by supercharging your mitochondria so they proactively expel their toxic material from your cells.
So if you are in an affected area, or have any concern about how airborne or waterborne toxicity may affect you in the future from this or other events, I would recommend Advanced TRS along with Fulvic to help your body proactively purge this toxicity. I’m putting them into stock so I can protect my family from something similar in the future.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Other foods and supplements I recommend for this toxic situation:
- Milk thistle tincture, which is very supportive to the liver. I like this brand, but it’s not recommended for children. (Children (incl. babies) can take TRS and Fulvic as directed).
- Bentonite clay powder or food grade Diatomaceous Earth supports detox. This is something you would mix into water and drink. (also see 8 Detox Strategies If You’ve Been Exposed To Pesticides or Toxins)
- Chlorine dioxide is a water purifier, and it can also purify you – safely – but it is a bit time consuming. See how to make it at home in a 3 minute video here.
- Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) to bowel tolerance. (See this post to understand getting to tolerance.)
- Homeopathic ignatia for PTSD, bad news, worry and/or negative thoughts.
- Beets are a stellar blood cleaner. If you have nothing else, cook beets on the stove with sea salt, eat them and drink the juice! (or make beet kvass here).
- Lemon/turmeric detox support drink 1 -2 times a day.
- Dandelion tincture. Pre-prepared tincture here.
- Homeopathic liver cleanse.
- PLENTY of clean water to flush out these toxins. A very good water filter is even more necessary now. Or make your own gravity fed water filter.
- Prioritize SLEEP. Getting enough sleep is so very helpful to your body overall.
I am praying for everyone affected by this environmental disaster.
PS: Keep this in mind: Authorities blew the train (this didn’t have to be released into the air) and the 3 top railroad owners of Norfolk Railroad are BlackRock, Vanguard, JP Morgan. I believe this was intentional.
Update 2/19/23: PENNSYLVANIA: 18-Inch Pipe Bomb Reportedly Found on Train Tracks
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
If you want to stay connected, here is one way…
And please join me for my FREE newsletter. Click here.
Medical Disclaimer: I am no longer a practicing medical professional, and I am not doctor. I am a mother. I do seek scientific confirmation of the safety and effectiveness of the herbs and remedies I use. Using remedies is a personal decision. Nothing I say on this blog is intended to treat or prevent disease. Consult your own doctor.
©2023 Deep Roots at Home • All Rights Reserved