I’ve been told, “But Jacque, you always wore a mask when you were in the operating room! You of all people should be encouraging people to wear masks!”
Updated 8/23: Now at age 71, you’d think I’d have wanted to wear a mask to protect myself from Covid-19. Instead, I’m very discouraged to see so many “educated” medical professionals forgetting their foundational knowledge and promoting unsubstantiated practices.
Let’s look at a few key facts.
1. In the surgical suite, we wear masks for 2 main reasons, neither of which have anything to do with preventing the spread of viruses.
Standard medical masks are great for:
- keeping the team’s spit out of the patient’s wound or incision
- preventing bits of tissue and splatter from popping into our mouths
One needs an electron microscope to see a COVID 19 virus particle. Average COVID 19 virus particle size… is 0.125 microns… The hoarded N 95 mask only filters down to 0.3 microns. So, N95 masks block few, if any, virus particles. This is a simple fact, so you just cannot argue against it. ~Doc Graham, MD
Both cotton and surgical masks are ineffective in preventing coughs of patients with COVID-19.
And if an N95 mask doesn’t fit properly, it will NOT work!
For standard hospital use, we are annually fit tested for an N95.
Dr. Leora goes on to explain 7 more things needed to pass the fit test — so it’s obvious an N95 mask certainly doesn’t help laymen!
2. For the layman, using masks without the proper training INCREASES exposure.
Most people have no idea that most masks provide little, if any, protection against viruses.
Wearing a mask gives a false sense of security.
And they’re essentially humid little germ incubators.
Your mask is really just:
- recirculating your own germs
- lowering your oxygen level
- certainly negatively impacting your immune system (see 5 more ways below)
A representative from the CDC told Reuters: “The CO2 will build up in the mask over time…the level of CO2 likely to build up in the mask is mostly tolerable to people exposed to it. You might get a headache but you most likely [would] not suffer the symptoms observed at much higher levels of CO2. The mask can become uncomfortable for a variety of reasons including a sensitivity to CO2 and the person will be motivated to remove the mask…”(see the rest here)
So go ahead with your cloth mask and create more laundry for yourself, but understand, you will be doing LITTLE to stop the spread of pathogens (and you may be making it WORSE when you handle it improperly).
“The take-home message is that the virus can remain infectious for several hours, potentially up to a few days, on various surfaces, including masks,” says Amandine Gamble, infectious disease expert
Skip to 2:45: (this may blow up your mask fixation and help you see enforcement is a petty power grab!)
6 ways to flatten a healthy immune system or worsen a stressed one:
1. Being stressed or anxious raises cortisol (aka the “death hormone”) which weakens our immune system.
2. Wearing a mask frequently, especially while being active, has certain impact. The body requires AMPLE amounts of oxygen for optimal immune health. Proper oxygenation of cells and blood is ESSENTIAL for the body to function as it needs to in order to fight off any illness.
3. Consuming refined sugars. It’s been known for decades that refined sugars shut down white blood cell production for up to five hours after consumption.
4. Staying inside rather than being outside to take in air, sunshine (Vitamin D), and soil bacteria.
5. Avoiding physical contact with others. Physical touch has been shown to boost the immune system. Research shows women who receive more hugs from their partners have lower heart rates and blood pressure. Hugs strengthen the immune system…The gentle pressure on the sternum and the emotional charge this creates stimulates the thymus gland, which regulates and balances the body’s production of white blood cells.
6. Using harsh antibacterial sanitizers, soaps, cleaners, etc. The microbiome of our skin requires beneficial microbes as well as some levels of pathogenic and physiologic microbes (bacteria and viruses) in order to keep the immune system continuously protected from very harmful bacteria and viruses.
Anybody awake yet?! Do you see how we are being pulled away from God’s natural design for our immune system?! Hmmm why would that be??!! (Source)
“The moisture from exhalation inside the mask, when in constant contact with the 37 degrees Celsius warm human body, becomes ideal place for virus and bacteria to thrive. This could result in the growth of microbes on masks and aid the spread of airborne diseases like influenza. It can lead to oxygen shortage, suffocation, respiration trouble, and heart attacks.“ ~Dr. D. Saha
“My constitutional freedoms do not end where another person’s fear begins.” ~Sara Jo Poff
- Over 3 times the risk of contracting influenza like illness if cloth mask is used
- Yesterday’s Scientific Dogma is Today’s Discarded Fable: Why Face Masks Don’t Work
Other posts that will connect the dots:
- Doctors Offit, Hotez, Fauci Warn Vaccine May Trigger Lethal Immune Rxn
- Wake Up Church: What if We’re Playing Right Into the Enemy’s Hand?
- The Grooming of a Nation Took Place Right Under Our Noses
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
If you want to stay connected, here is one way…
©2023 Deep Roots at Home • All Rights Reserved