Right now, it is extremely wise to stay out of the hospital: The Hospital Protocol Is What Is Killing Covid Patients.
By having a desktop nebulizer and a few inexpensive things on hand like hydrogen peroxide or silver (and doing a dry run of that protocol), you will be ready if/when you need to use it and can nip any infection in the bud.
That said, nebulizing with glutathione at home is another simple and massively helpful strategy to raise your levels quickly for many reasons.
Low glutathione (GSH) levels are associated with over 72 diseases or conditions. By raising levels, many of these diseases become manageable or even cease to exist..
Also, nebulizing glutathione strengthens your whole immune system and will certainly help long-hauler lung issues or acute lung issues.
Dr. Justin Marchegiani. Excellent 7 minutes.
(See how to nebulize nanosilver here).
Glutathione (GSH) is the body’s master antioxidant and arguably the most potent barrier against disease, toxins, and mutation. It’s made primarily in your liver and found in virtually every human cell.
Over 160,000 scientific studies on Glutathione are recorded in PubMed, the official U.S. library of medical research.
The studies reveal the remarkable role glutathione plays support of optimal health and function. They also show terrible consequences of low glutathione levels and how those lower levels accelerate the aging process.
Inhaled Glutathione is used to treat:
- long-hauler inflammatory symptoms
- Cystic Fibrosis
- mold, allergies
- and even Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration!!
Glutathione is also known to degrade toxic graphene oxide which is known to be added to the Covid shot(s). Glutathione helps lower high oxidative stress levels when cellular functions are affected by graphene oxide.
Glutathione (GSH) is safe in pregnancy
- GSH detoxifies chemicals that cause birth defects into less toxic forms
- GSH protects BOTH mother and fetus from damaging effects of oxidative stress and free radicals
- In the placenta, glutathione detoxifies pollutants before it reaches the developing child
- GSH is required in the cells to produce more energy which is needed by pregnant women carrying another human being (source)
“Warning: If you have been exposed to the black mold Stachybotrys chartarum (a toxic mold that infects the lungs) and have a lung infection suspected or diagnosed to be related, it is not recommended that you nebulize (oral is okay) with glutathione until the mold is treated by a medical professional via antifungals. The black mold appears to absorb the free glutathione very readily through its slime head and protects itself from the normal human immune response.” (Source)
- Set up your nebulizer.
- First, break open 1 capsule Thera-naturals Reduced L-Glutathione Plus and empty content into nebulizer cup. (see product instructions here)
- Next, add 3-5 ml (under 1 tsp.) pure distilled water OR preferably 3-5 ml (under 1 tsp.) of this saline solution.
- Let stand or agitate briefly until the solution is perfectly clear. It’s now ready to use.
- Treatment lasts ~4 minutes.
- You can nebulize with glutathione up to 4 times a day or just as needed. Listen to your body.
- Don’t waste it. Turn off the motor if you aren’t actively nebulizing. Wash mask between people with hot soapy water.
- Watch the video above from 2:00 for more nuance.
Glutathione has a characteristic sulfur or egg smell. This is normal. The product has not gone bad.
TIPS: The capsules should separate easily by gently squeezing on each end and twisting. Add powder into nebulizer cup BEFORE the liquid.
Warning: it is not recommended if you are undergoing chemo or radiation therapy for cancer or if you have been exposed to the black mold Stachybotrys chartarum. Read more about why here.
This is my pick of oral GSH. It has milk thistle and ALA which are great supports. Oral form is not as bioavailable.
Glutathione After Childhood Vaccination
We know Tylenol after vaccination lowers critically-needed glutathione; nebulizing glutathione helps restore it again and would be helpful after vaccination. (It is by far better to say “NO” to vaccines than to have to get the poisons out and try to undo the damage.)
While I would never choose to vaccinate a child (because I have seen SO much vaccine-injury), nebulizing glutathione immediately can help a baby/child begin to detox the nasty toxins adjuvants the shots contain. Unless, of course, they have MTHFR, which means they have impaired detox pathways.
I would recommend having everything you need beforehand, so that you can treat yourself or your family at a moment’s notice. You don’t want to wait days for your order to arrive to start treatment. (Saline, nebulizer, silver or glutathione).
“My people perish from a lack of knowledge.” ~Hosea 4: 6
“The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.” ~Job 33:4
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
I’m still on FB but shadow-banned hard… If you want to stay connected, here is one way…