June 6, 2021, FDA fast-tracked approval for Tembexa – a drug to treat smallpox. WHY? I would say they are preparing for something, and that same FDA press release states, “..smallpox, the variola virus, could be used as a bioweapon”.
[This almost feels too unbelievable to write about, but it would be wise to prepare in some way, so I have been researching and share with you my natural finds below.]
Natural News states, “The good news is that the vaccine mandate is almost certainly going to be struck down by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. This will hand the administration a crushing defeat in attempts to mass vaccinate the American people via “vaccine” bioweapons. The bad news is that once the vaccine mandate is struck down, globalists will be forced to resort to their next devastating strategy to achieve their goals of genocide and depopulation. It looks like their next weapon is going to be Marburg, Ebola or Smallpox.”
“Smallpox is the most likely choice because it is extremely contagious and almost no one has immunity against it. Bill Gates has repeatedly warned that America should be ready for a smallpox terrorism attack targeting US airports. When Bill Gates warns about something like this, it’s usually because globalists are planning to carry it out.
Whether you choose to believe this is up to you.
“Yahoo News reported in November that 15 vials labeled “smallpox” were discovered in a Merck laboratory, in violation of US law. In the continental United States, only the CDC’s facility in Atlanta is authorized to store smallpox vials.
So what is Merck — a vaccine manufacturer — doing with smallpox vials?
“You wouldn’t be totally crazy to suppose they’re working on the next big bioweapons release to generate another wave of profits from smallpox vaccines.
“The effect of a deliberate smallpox release would be a covering up of covid vaccine deaths, which are already beginning to wildly accelerate.”
You will be able to tie numerous events now taking place together, and listen to the telling words spoken at the very end.
3 minutes. Turn down the sound.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Smallpox
A 1850s Chicago Medical Journal published:
“In the nineteenth century, smallpox ravaged through the US and Canada. A botanical preparation, derived from the carnivorous plant Sarracenia purpurea, was proclaimed as being a successful therapy for smallpox infections. Our work demonstrates Sarracenia purpurea as the first effective inhibitor of poxvirus replication at the level of early viral transcription.”
Recorded history goes on to say,
“In the late 1800’s, the Micmac Indians of Nova Scotia proclaimed the existence of a botanical-based remedy for smallpox. Herbert Miles, the Assistant Surgeon to the Royal Artillery, reported that during an outbreak of smallpox “an old squaw going amongst them, and treating the cases with (a botanical) infusion…was so successful as to cure every case”. This botanical infusion was later described as being derived from the carnivorous plant, Sarracenia purpurea , .
“In 1892, Charles Millspaugh described that the Native Americans of eastern North America used S. purpurea as a poultice against smallpox and it provided “the greatest remedy known for the dreadful scourge”. It was found that S. purpurea “seemed to arrest the development of the pustules, killing, as it were, the virus from within, thereby changing the character of the disease and doing away with the cause of pitting” .
“S. purpurea, also known as Indian Pitcher Plant, ranges from Labrador to Florida along the Atlantic seacoast and westward to Wisconsin and Minnesota , . S. purpurea is an insectivorous bog plant, the leaves of which form cups and become filled with water to capture insects.
Confirmation Native American Remedy Indeed Kills the Variola Virus!
The remedy went largely forgotten for the next century. But in 2012, researchers at Arizona State University took a fresh look at the old remedy and conducted in vitro experiments with a Sarracenia extract. They found that it inhibited the replication of the variola (smallpox) virus.
Writing in Chemistry World, researcher Langland says, “There is much scepticism on herbal medicine but what our results illustrate conclusively is that this herb is able to kill the virus and we can actually demonstrate how it kills the virus. It takes this herb out of the realm of folklore, and into the arena of true scientific evidence.”
12 Natural Remedies and Herbs for Smallpox & How To Administer
The smallpox herbs include:
- Yarrow herb– Take yarrow orally, as in a tea, in the early stages. Yarrow can help break the fever and bring the disease to a speedier ending.
- Sarracenia purpurea (pitcher plant), whether 30, 200 or 1000 ck – Take 5 homeopathic drops in half cup of water three times a day. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine. This is the product I’ve ordered. [NOTE: It came very well wrapped and all in good order after 4 weeks wait.]
- Tansy herb– Used as a topical wash to heal smallpox.
- Goldenseal– Another smallpox home remedy for the bath. Goldenseal is a specific to reduce pitting. Washes of Goldenseal root may be used to cleanse pustules as they burst. Salve made from Goldenseal root or an oil of Goldenseal root and fat can be applied several times a day to pustules to avoid pitting.
- Bistort – Tea made of the root is cleansing, astringent and toning.
- Christopher’s Super Garlic Immune Formula or raw garlic eaten (if possible) with food on the stomach.
- Tincture of Iodine “painted” topically on the spots had this effect (from 1912 medical report):
- Chamomile is very soothing and healing to eyes and helps ease pain and inflammation. Soak a cloth in strong tea, wring lightly and drape over closed eyes.
- Catnip (Nepeta cataria) – Tea or tincture can calm an anxious patient. 1 cup of tea several times a day or 1 dropperful of tincture as needed.
- Silver – spray on scabs to prevent infection and decontaminate. How to take internally here.
- To soothe itching, wash pustules with either full strength lemon juice or a mixture of 50/50 apple cider vinegar and water.
- Or relieve itch and prevent infection with a bath tea soak of a Burdock root, Yellow Dock root and Goldenseal root. All 3 of these are in 1 product called FREED-OM. I would break open and steep 1-2 capsules in a cup of very hot water and bathe the sores with cottonballs. Pat dry.
- Ginger – added to the bath or as warm tea, helps ease nausea and possible vomiting.
You can print material on smallpox to add to your preparedness binder. >> Useful resources for this article are a 2012 listing of useful herbs for smallpox (including patient care) and Dr. Christopher’s Herbal Legacy on Smallpox.
A few other COMMON-SENSE additions to gain an advantage. Besides storing up food with shelf life and having a good water supply and medical supplies, here more ways to prime your immune system (in descending importance):
- The Spike Protein Protocol (basics including NAC) here.
- Critical: a lifestyle of serious detox to lower toxic load and metals to undergird the whole immune system – info on TRS (nanozeolite)
- Chlorine dioxide – a whole post on the science and usage here.
- Lugol’s Iodine – start with 1 drop (2.5mg)/day and work up to 6-7/day. Read more here.
- Prayer, good sleep, lower stress (ashwaghanda), time in sunshine, singing, praise, worship, and fellowship.
Find a primer of basics on Smallpox here.
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~Isaiah 41:10
Deep Roots At Home now has a PODCAST! We are covering everything from vaccines, parenting topics, alternative medicine. Head over today and like, share and download a few episodes! https://buff.ly/3KmTZZd
If you want to stay connected, here is one way…
Top Posts Facebook DOESN’T WANT YOU TO SEE:
- Dr. Mercola: Nebulized Peroxide, the Single Most Effective Early Strategy
- Check Your “Vaccine” Batch No. Is Yours One With Excessive Deaths or Disabilities?
- Frontline Nurse Nicole Sirotek’s Testimony On the Abuse Of Patients
- Shockingly, Studies Show Ivermectin Is A Safe, Potent Cancer Fighter
- Find a Doctor Who Will Prescribe Ivermectin & Early Covid Treatment
©2023 Deep Roots at Home • All Rights Reserved