While many are able to choose to refuse vaccination at this writing, others are threatened with refusal of entry in day care, schools, and universities if they remain unvaccinated. Others are forced to choose between employment or vaccinations. Pressure to vaccinate is especially strong for those employed by health care and the US military.
With mandatory vaccines becoming an evermore likely situation, families can be informed and prepared.
And of course we now have states trying to pass laws that allow minors to consent to vaccines without their parents’ knowledge. This will become ever so much more important and relevant information as this unfolds.
This scientifically sound protocol by Dr. Russell Blaylock can help you or a loved one if you are mandated or under pressure from a spouse to vaccinate a child.
Dr Blaylock’s Protocol – Reduce the Toxic Effects of Vaccines:
All of these are options, but
1. Bring a cold pack with you and place it on the site of the injection(s) as soon as you can, as this will block some of the immune reaction. Once you get home, continue using a cold pack throughout the day. If you continue to have immune reactions the following day, have cooling showers and continue with the cold compress.
2. TRS spray If possible, start detox spray 2-4 weeks before scheduled shots to lower toxic load as much as possible beforehand.
For adults: Get up to 5 sprays a day, if you have enough time to prepare, then take 10 sprays right before (on the day of) the vaccines and continue that for at least a fortnight.
For young children: Get them up to 2 sprays a day, if possible, then give 5 sprays right before (on the day of) and continue that, gradually going back down to 2 a day for at the very least 3 months.
I do coaching when ordering through my personal link: https://inspiredhealthtrs.cosevatrs.com/ Find me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/jacque.line.357
- The adult dose is 1 TBSP/day – if severe symptoms develop – 2 TBSP/day until all is calm and then switch to 1 TBSP/day.
- For children 1 tsp a day (if severe, double dose for several weeks).
- For babies 1/4 tsp a day (if severes, double dose as above). Consider continuing for brain and neurological development.
4. Take a mixture of 1 capsule curcumin with black pepper (for absorption), 1 capsule quercetin, and ellagic acid – the first two must be mixed with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil. Take the mix three times a day. Curcumin and quercetin particularly block the ability of vacc adjuvants to trigger a long-term immune reaction. If taken an hour before the vaccination, it will help dampen the immune reactions. (sources: here and here). Note: berries are very high in ellagic acid, so make a berry-rich smoothie!
6. This Nutribiotic Vitamin C at a dose of 1000-2000 mg, taken 4x/d between meals. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and should be taken in a buffered form, NOT as ascorbic acid. Higher doses for an adult to tolerance. Saturate the body with Vitamin C (4).
- If your are or suspect you have MTHFR, a methylated multi with molybdenum and w/o iron.
10. Magnesium citrate/malate 500 mg, 2 capsules, 3 times a day.
12. Pop parsley and celery in a blender and drink 8 ounces of this mixture twice a day. Parsley is very high in a flavonoid called apigenin and celery is high in luteolin. Both are very potent in inhibiting autoimmune diseases, particularly the apigenin (8).
- Babies get Liquid Vitamin D3 at 2,000 units a day (1 drop/d.) for 2 weeks after the immunization, then rub 1/2 drop on tummy thereafter
- All children get 5,000 units a day for two weeks after the vaccine and then 2,000 a units a day thereafter
- Adults get 20,000 units a day after the vaccine for two weeks, then 10,000 units a day thereafter
- And with that adults should take 500-1000 mg of calcium a day and children under the age of 12 years should take 250 mg a day, as vitamin D works more efficiently in the presence of calcium.
- Avoid all immune-stimulating supplements, such as mushroom extracts, beta-glucan, and whey protein.
- Ensure you avoid all mercury-containing seafood or any other sources of mercury, as the heavy metal is a very powerful inducer of autoimmunity.
- Avoid the oils that significantly increase inflammation – such as corn, safflower, sunflower, soybean, canola and peanut oils.
“Vaccine science is severely lacking. It is the tobacco science of our time. The current vaccine schedule (which has more than tripled since vaccine manufacturers became protected from liability) has never been tested for safety. There hasn’t been a randomized double blind placebo controlled study comparing the outcomes of the vaccinated vs. unvaccinated.” ~Unknown
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.” ~3 John v.2
Jacque’s Update: Facebook and social media platforms are cracking down on Conservative/holistic health content. Many of you have complained that you never see our content in your news feeds on social media. There’s only one way to fight back — and that’s by joining my FREE newsletter. Click here.